From the airportAt least one time per day and also a second one tree times a week, there is an airplane from Athens to the island. In the summertime there are scheduled many flights from your country to Kefalonia and you just have to ask the day and the hours. The duration of the flight from Athens is about 45 minutes and from your country depends from the distance and the middle arrivals to other airports. The distance from the airport of Kefalonia to the capital of the island is only 8km. and there is a bus for you in every flight that will transport you to your destination. Your any further information you may use the following phones adding +30 if you call outside Greece. Olympic airways Athens, 2109666666 Olympic airways Kefalonia, 2671028808 - 2671028881 Olympic airways Kefalonia – Airport, 2671041510 - 2671041511 Olympic airways Athens – Airport, Spata, 2103530000 - 2103531000 Airport, Kefalonia, 2671029900 Some useful links for schedules and rest. www.olympic-airways.com www.charterflights.co.uk www.airporttraveluk.com www.flightline.co.uk
By shipEveryday there are many ships that are going to Kefalonia. From Patra to Sami there is the ship “KALVOS” of the ionianferries, at least one time per day. Usually there is also scheduled a late trip. From Kilini there is also a ship that goes every day to Argostoli & Poros there is the ship “KEFALONIA” of the KEFALONIALINES. For any further information you many use the following phones: Some useful links for schedules and rest. www.kefalonialines.com www.superfastferries.com www.ionianferries.gr Head Offices, Athens: (+30) 210 4225000 Ticket & Info kiosk, Port of Patra: (+30) 2610 240000 Ticket & Info, Port of Sami: (+30) 26740 22055 Ticket & Info kiosk, Port of Kyllini: (+30) 26230 92351 and (+30) 26230 92337 Ticket & Info, Port of Poros: (+30) 26740 72476 Web: www.strintzisferries.gr From Kyllini to Poros, Argostoli and Lixouri: Head Offices, Athens: (+30) 210 3249997 and (+30) 210 3319079 Ticket & Info kiosk, Port of Killini: (+30) 26230 92720, (+30) 26230 92721, (+30) 26230 92013 Ticket & Info kiosk, Port of Poros: (+30) 26740 72250 and (+30) 26740 72450 Ticket & Info, Argostoli: (+30) 26710 27621 - 4 Ticket & Info, Lixouri: (+30) 26710 92503 and (+30) 26710 93077
- TBy Bus For Patra and Kilini every day there are scheduled departures by bus from Kifisos, Athens. It is suggested that you will call for your ticket and the time of the departure. For more information please call: Bus station of Athens, Kifisou 100, 2105124910 Bus station of Patra, 2610274938 Bus station of Kefalonia, 2105150785 For the local scheduled departures from Argostoli to the various places of Kefalonia you may find information in the website of the bus station:
- http://www.ktel.org/kefallonia/en/ or just contact the Bus station in Argostoli 2671022281 The capital of the island, Argostoli, is connected with Lixouri by a local Ferry Boat that departures every half an hour in summer and every hour in winter. The Ferry Boat departures next to the harbor authorities in Argostoli and reaches the Lixouri harbor in 20 minutes. If you want to use a taxi you may find the following phones helpful: Argostoli taxi, 2671028545 / 2671022700 / 2671022090 Lixouri taxi, 2671091459 / 2671091524 Poros taxi, 2674072340 / 2674072329 Skala taxi, 2671083231 Fiskardo taxi, 2674051496 The island is connected all the year by ship also with Ithaca, Leukada, Zante. Also with Igoumenitsa, Corfy, Paxoi Brintizi of Italy every summer. For any detailed information you may call the local harbor authorities of Argostoli: 2671022224.
- Responsible for bookings:, Ms Menegatou Sofia
- Tel: 00302674051379,Mobile: 6947829454
- Assos– Kefalonia,Ionian Islands, Greece
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions